Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Mini Coffee Cup Holder

I have a fun project to share with you using Dawn's tutorial for this mini coffee cup holder. You can buy the Mini Coffee Cups and Mini Coffee Cup Lids online. I have had these in my stash for a very long time. I've used a few from time to time for fun little gifts, but I really like this project.

 The straw is cut in half to fit in the little drink spot.
You can fit 2-3 snack sized candies into the cup and then the band in the back holds a gift card. What  a fun idea to give to a teacher, friend, family member with a gift card to their favorite coffee shop.

AFTER I cut one cup apart to make a pattern to add patterned paper to my cup, I came across a blog that has a free cutting file...cut file for covering coffee cup

No comments:

Post a Comment