Friday, January 5, 2018

Frugal Friday 1-5-18

I decided to bring back Frugal Friday...maybe not every week, but when I have frugal things to share. I've had a few people tell me they miss it and I miss sharing good deals.

*boneless, skinless, chicken breasts 1.58/lb. any time meat is under $2/lb, it's a good deal to me. If I'm reading the ads right, this will be the price at HyVee all month long.

*eating out free...had a dr. appt Wed and a gift card to Dickies, so a great deal to not have to pay for a meal away from home

*90% off deals at Hobby Lobby...I was able to pick up some things I had been looking for to use for Ladies Night Out project (a monthly gathering I help co-host) for November and didn't want to pay full price, so now I have them for this year's November and at a GREAT deal!

*75% off Christmas items @ Walmart....another craft idea I saw on YouTube and was able to pick up what I needed at a discount for gifts for our youth group kids for 2018 Christmas

50¢ cranberry sauce and pumpkin...marked down at Dollar General...they still had some if you are local and want to pick up some cans. With the really cold weather, I'll be making some pumpkin bread. Some for us and some to bless others with. The cranberry sauce mixed with other ingredients, makes a yummy meatball sauce.

50¢ planner binder.....on the back walls of Target marked down 90%, originally $5

No comments:

Post a Comment